- Check-In time is 12 noon and Check-Out Time is 11 AM
- If our Check-In/Out timing does not suit your holiday program, kindly inform us about the same. Necessary room allotments can be arranged on prior information, subject to availability, and may be chargeable by us directly depending on the timing
- All bookings are non-transferrable
- Please carry a valid government issued photo identity and address proof with you for Check-In Procedure. PAN Card is not accepted as a valid Identity Card. The hotel has a right to demand a valid identification for each guest checking-in to the hotel. Couples may have to provide a proof of marriage if demanded
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservation contains or is resulted from a mistake or error
- We do not accommodate unmarried couples at our premises, please do not confirm bookings for unmarried couples
- Complimentary Breakfast timings are 8:00 – 10:00 AM.
- We allow Infants and Children only when accompanied by parents or legal guardians. Children need to carry a valid government issued identity proof. We consider infants up to age 3 and children up to age 10.
- Extra person charges will apply if there is an added guest other than the booking. We do not charge extra for children unless an extra bed is requested.
- Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the hotel, or if any inappropriate behavior is brought to the attention of the hotel, the hotel reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
- Guests shall be liable for any damage, except normal wear and tear to Hotel asset. Guest shall keep the Hotel room in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
- Extension of stay would be provided on current room rates, subject to availability. Current room rates can be different from the rates at which the rooms were booked.
- We will try and accommodate changes to confirmed booking subject to availability and timing
- Any change in Room Type, Date of check-in/check-out will be considered cancellation and cancellation policies will apply
Note: We will put our best effort to accommodate any changes on your behalf and minimize any loss to you. However, in case of any disagreement, we will adhere to our policies